Thanks for the KIP Dhruvil!

I agree with Jason's comment. An alternative might be to use "suppress"
what would revert the logic of "allow". Not sure which one is more
intuitive and I am fine with both (no personal preference). Just wanted
to mention it as an alternative.

Don't have any further comments/question so far.

-Matthias