Hello, Matthias.

Thanks, for feedback.

> (1) Some methods declare `throws IllegalArgumentException`, others> don't.

`duration.toMillis()` can throw ArithmeticException.
It can happen if overflow occurs during conversion.
Please, see source of jdk method Duration#toMillis.
Task author suggest to wrap it to IllegalArgumentException.
I think we should add `throws IllegalArgumentException` for all method with
Duration parameter.
(I updated KIP with this throws)

What do you think?

> (3) ReadOnlyWindowStore: All three methods are dual use and I think we should
> not deprecate them.

This is my typo, already fixed.
I propose to add new methods to `ReadOnlyWindowStore`.
No methods will become deprecated.

> (4) Stores: 3 methods are listed as deprecated but only 2 new methods are
> added.

My proposal based on John Roesler mail [1]:
"10. Stores: I think we can just deprecate without replacement the method that
takes `segmentInterval`."

Is it wrong?

[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@kafka.apache.org/msg91348.html