Hey Yui,

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to respond. I've got a pretty busy couple of
weeks coming up, so I don't know when I'll look at this, but I find this
puzzling. I'll save your email and try what you said to see if I can figure
it out. Thanks for the repro code.

Let me know if you figure it out. Also, if you think you've found a bug,
feel free to file a jira ticket as well. It might get broader visibility
that way.

Thanks,
-John