Konstantine, this is exciting work! Couple questions:

I understand that, overall, rebalances would require less work and less
time acquiring and releasing resources. But OTOH I believe individual
consumers might see successive revokes/assigns while a rebalance settles.
Is that right? And if so, would the rebalance actually take longer in terms
of wall time vs stop-the-world?

Ryanne