Hello Contributors

I know that 2.1 is about to be released, but I do need to bump this to keep
visibility up. I am still intending to push this through once contributor
feedback is given.

Main points that need addressing:
1) Any way (or benefit) in structuring the current singular graph node into
multiple nodes? It has a whopping 25 parameters right now. I am a bit fuzzy
on how the optimizations are supposed to work, so I would appreciate any
help on this aspect.

2) Overall strategy for joining + resolving. This thread has much discourse
between Jan and I between the current highwater mark proposal and a groupBy
+ reduce proposal. I am of the opinion that we need to strictly handle any
chance of out-of-order data and leave none of it up to the consumer. Any
comments or suggestions here would also help.

3) Anything else that you see that would prevent this from moving to a vote?

Thanks

Adam