Hey Lucas,

Thanks for the KIP. Looks good overall. +1

I have two trivial comments which may be a bit useful to reader.

- Can we include the default value for the new config in Public Interface
section? Typically the default value of the new config is an important part
of public interface and we usually specify it in the KIP's public interface
section.
- Can we change "whose default capacity is 20" to  "whose capacity is 20"
in the section "How are controller requests handled over the dedicated
connections"? The use of word "default" seems to suggest that this is
configurable.

Thanks,
Dong