Hi Yishun,

Thanks for looking at this.

Under "proposed changes," it's not necessary to add a section where you
demonstrate adding "implements AutoCloseable" to the code.  We know what adding
that would look like.

Can you create a full, single, list of all the classes that would be affected?
It's not necessary to write who suggested which classes in the KIP.  Also, I
noticed some of the classes here are in "internals" packages.  Given that these
are internal classes that aren't part of our API, it's not necessary to add
them to the KIP, I think.  Since they are implementation details, they can be
changed at any time without a KIP.

The "compatibility" section should have a discussion of the fact that we can
add the new interface without requiring any backwards-incompatible changes at
the source or binary level.  In particular, it would be good to highlight that
we are not renaming or changing the existing "close" methods.

Under "rejected alternatives" we could explain why we chose to implement
AutoCloseable rather than Closeable.

cheers,
Colin