Hi Ryanne,
               Thanks for the KIP. I am also curious about why not use the
uReplicator design as the foundation given it alreadys resolves some of the
fundamental issues in current MIrrorMaker, updating the confifgs on the fly and
running the mirror maker agents in a worker model which can deployed in mesos
or container orchestrations.  If possible can you document in the rejected
alternatives what are missing parts that made you to consider a new design from
ground up.

Thanks,
Harsha