Thank you very much. And all classes arround cluster.scala are deprecated ?
Od: "Mickael Maison" <mickael.mai...@gmail.com>
Komu: "dev" <dev@kafka.apache.org>
Dátum: 20.10.2018 21:18
Predmet: Re: Java cluster vs Scala cluster

Hi,

These 2 classes have the same name but are serving different purposes

- Cluster.java is part of the public Java API [0] and allows to build
a representation of a Kafka Cluster including brokers, topics and
partitions.
- Cluster.scala is an internal class only used by the old and now
deprecated ZkUtils class. This will be removed in a future version.

[0] http://kafka.apache.org/20/javadoc/org/apache/kafka/common/Cluster.html
On Sat, Oct 20, 2018 at 4:28 PM <abece...@post.sk> wrote:

> I want to know what is cluster in scala doing and what is doing cluster in
java. I mean file Cluster.scala which is at github apache kafka in directory
kafka/core/src/main/scala/kafka/cluster and file Cluster.java which is at github
apache kafka in directory kafka/clients/src/main/java/org/apache/kafka/common.