1) I believe that the resolution mechanism John has proposed is sufficient
- it is clean and easy and doesn't require additional RocksDB stores, which
reduces the footprint greatly. I don't think we need to resolve based on
timestamp or offset anymore, but if we decide to do to that would be within
the bounds of the existing API.

2) Is the current API sufficient, or does it need to be altered to go back
to vote?

3) KScatteredTable implementation can always be added in a future revision.
This API does not rule it out. This implementation of this function would
simply be replaced with `KScatteredTable.resolve()` while still maintaining
the existing API, thereby giving both features as Jan outlined earlier.
Would this work?

Thanks Guozhang, John and Jan