Hi Harsha,

Thanks for the review.

With this KIP a designated superuser can create tokens without requiring
individual user credentials.
Any client can authenticate brokers using the created tokens. We may not
call this as impersonation,
since the clients API calls are executing on their own authenticated
connections.

Thanks,
Manikumar