Hi everyone.  We seem to have agreement that the ideal approach is to alter
the default client ids. Now I'm wondering about the best process to
proceed. Will the change in default behaviour require a new KIP, given it
will affect existing deployments?  Would I be best to repurpose this
KIP-411, or am I best to  create a new KIP? Thanks!

Paul