Hi Guys,

I wanted to reject that KIP, split it up and revamp it as in the meantime
there were some overlapping works I just didn't get to it due to other
higher priority work.
One of the splitted KIPs would have been the quota part of that and I'd be
happy if that lived in this KIP if Yaodong thinks it's worth to
incorporate. I'd be also happy to rebase that wire protocol and contribute
it to this KIP.

Viktor