Hello! I'm experimenting with an implementation of AuthenticateCallbackHandler
in an external JAR I’m loading, and I'd like to use some of the methods /
properties from ReplicaManager (or KafkaServer which has a ReplicaManager), but
I don't see anything that's passed to me or any singletons that will give me
access to those objects from my class.

I figure that’s probably intentional, but I wanted to ask just incase I’m
missing a hook I don’t know is there.
Specifically, I was looking to either get access to the logs on disk
(ReplicaManager’s fetchMessages method) so I could read some things, or
alternatively the ZooKeeper connection.

Since I’m in a JAR, any solution which involves changing the core Kafka
code-base isn’t something I’m interested in.
Thanks!