Hi everyone:
I found that KafkaConsumer will not refresh its topic metadata when some unused
topics are deleted, which leads to continuous UNKNOWN_TOPIC_PARTITION warning.
In source code KafkaProducer will remove unused topic after a expire time but
KafkaConsumer not. I know it may be a design that because
UNKNOWN_TOPIC_PARTITION may not assert the non-existence of topic but is it
possible to make the topic expirable configurable for KafkaConsumer? I think
even the topic info is removed by mistake, it can still be discovered soon.
Thank you very much!

Yu Shengnan