Thanks for the discussion!

After skipping over KIP-456, I was also wondering what the overlap of
both KIPs are, and if KIP-456 might actually subsume KIP-451.

If we all agree on this, I would recommend to discard KIP-451 in favor
of KIP-456.

I'll also follow up on KIP-456 DISCUSS thread to get some input about
the overlap from their point of view.

-Matthias