Hi all,

The KIPs freeze for the 2.3 release has now arrived.  Any KIPs we vote on after
this will have to go in a follow-on release, not 2.3.  Thanks, everyone.

I updated the "Release features" list for 2.3 based on the KIPs that were
accepted thus far.
Check out:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=112820648

The next release date is the feature freeze, which is coming up this Friday.

regards,
Colin