Hi All,

I've updated the KIP to move the `create` factory method implementation
into a new `AdminClients` utility class, rather than on the new `Admin`
interface.

Satish,

As above, the KIP has been updated to only have the operations on the
`Admin` api. As for the overhead of dynamic proxies... the use of dynamic
proxies is totally up to the users of the library. In KSQL we use dynamic
proxies because the overhead is acceptable and it decouples us from
additions to the client interfaces. Others may decide otherwise for their
project. By making the admin api an interface we're empowering users to
choose the right approach for them.

This is the primary motivation for the KIP from my point of view. However,
it also brings it inline with the other Kafka clients, and gives users the
freedom to do what they want, rather than requiring the use of an abstract
base class.

Thanks,

Andy