Hello John,

My main concern is exactly the first point at the bottom of your analysis
here: "* configure the bytes store". I'm not sure if using a window bytes
store would be ideal for stream-stream windowed join; e.g. we could
consider two dimensional list sorted by timestamps and then by keys to do
the join, whereas a windowed bytes store is basically sorted by key first,
then by timestamp. If we expose the Materialized to let user pass in a
windowed bytes store, then we would need to change that if we want to
replace it with a different implementation interface.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang