Thanks John.

I'm looking forward to any feedback on this. In the meantime I will work on
the unit tests to ensure that we have well-defined and readable coverage.

At the moment I cannot see a way around emitting (k,null) whenever we emit
an event that lacks a matching foreign key on the RHS, except in the
(k,null) -> (k,fk) case.
If this LHS oldValue=null, we know we would have emitted a deletion and so
(k,null) would be emitted out of the join. In this case we don't need to
send another null.

Adam