Hi Guozhang,

The proposal looks good. A couple minor questions.

1. InvalidRecordException is currently located in
`org.apache.kafka.common.record`, which is not a public package. Shall we
move it to `org.apache.kafka.common.errors`?
2. I'm not sure I understand the point about UnknownServerException in the
compatibility section. Are you suggesting that we would use the new error
code even for old versions of the produce request?

Thanks,
Jason