Hi Arjun,

This looks great. The changes to public interface are pretty small and
moving the Log4jController class into the clients package seems like the
right way to go. One question I have--it looks like the purpose of this KIP
is to enable dynamic setting of log levels in the Connect framework, but
it's not clear how the Connect framework will use that new utility. Is the
"Example Usage" section (which involves invoking the utility with a
namespace of "kafka.connect") actually meant to be part of the proposed
changes to public interface?

Cheers,

Chris