Hi all,

several weeks ago, Charles launched the idea of a ServiceMix In Action book, as Claus and the others wrote Camel In Action.

I think that we're all agree that before starting this such book, we need:
- to release ServiceMix 4.3.0 and ServiceMix 3.3.3, with all required dependencies (components, etc)
- to work on the documentation and website

Anyway, ServiceMix In Action is really a good idea and will improve the visibility of the project.
However, I think that ServiceMix is too restrictive.

I propose to think about "Karaf & ServiceMix In Action".

The book could be split into two big sections:
- Karaf from user and dev point of view
- ServiceMix 4 and the usage of Karaf, with a special focus on NMR

What do you think ?

We can add this on our huge TODO list :)

Regards
JB