+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 09:55:03
To: <dev@karaf.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Uninstall of inner features

Maybe an easier way would be to track features that have been
explicitely installed differently than features than have been
selected automatically because they are dependencies.
When those dependant features are no longer used by currently
installed features, they could be uninstalled automatically.
Imho, that would be fully transparent from a user pov (and i think it
should be that way).

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet