Hi David,

I changed the MOJO name (we had an issue about that).

I forgot the components.xml and I'm gonna fix that today.

Regards
JB

On 07/18/2011 08:42 AM, David Jencks wrote:
I tried to use the karaf-maven-plugin today to generate a features.xml file and
discovered that someone had changed some mojo names.  If you do this please
check
tooling/karaf-maven-plugin/src/main/resources/META-INF/plexus/components.xml
where these names are used in the packaging descriptions and update them there
too so the packagings can work.  The features packaging appears to work ok now,
I haven't tried the kar or assembly packagings.

thanks
david jencks

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré