Thanks to Dan, Karaf sandbox is now available (rw) for all committers.

Regards
JB

On 08/10/2011 08:33 PM, Daniel Kulp wrote:
On Wednesday, August 10, 2011 8:29:27 PM Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
Thanks for the update Dan.

However, I'm not sure that the Karaf sandbox is setup in that way.

Just checked.   It's not.  :-(

It's not hard to do as PMC chair, I'll catch you on IRC to help you if you
want it that way.

Dan

Regards
JB