A book sounds terrific!!

I am currently using ServiceMix 4.3 for the last couple of months and it's
been a huge struggle.  Other than the helpful quick start guide
(http://servicemix.apache.org/docs/4.3.0-SNAPSHOT/quickstart/quickstart.pdf),
I am left wanting a whole lot more.

As a suggestion :-p, it would also be great if there was a section in that
book that focused on implementing XA Transactions, specifically between a
JMS and a Database connection.  It took me quite a while to achieve some
form of a solution, and even this would not have been possible without some
very helpful community members.

http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/JMS-and-Database-interactions-under-the-same-transactional-context-td4762819.html
http://fusesource.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=3322&tstart=0

IMHO, transactional Integrity is probably one of the first ingredients of
most development efforts in an enterprise.

I am more than willing to read a pre-release version and provide feedback.