Good questions.

The bundle:list and list should definately still show bundles.
From what I see in trunk the ls and osgi:list commands are gone anyway and I think that is good as our new commands focus on resources like bundle or service.

Christian

Am 02.12.2011 14:27, schrieb Glen Mazza:
Oh, thanks for the tutorial, I was unaware of the "export" and "ls" commands. LSNED I guess.

Anyway, question, as a result of your proposal, when I enter "list" at the Karaf command prompt -- what will I receive, what you're proposing to rename bundles:list (what we presently see by default), or this new services:list?

Also, shouldn't this services:list *replace* the osgi:ls command, so we're not maintaining two very similar commands (as it looks like the former will sufficiently handle what the latter does)?

Thanks,
Glen

--
Christian Schneider