Most of these are related to having a full-featured blueprint implementation.
I thought proxies were needed to make blueprint work.

Something like activemq needs the blueprint namespace support and the
compatibility bundle.

I think regions only needs region digraph and region persistence.  The feature
service might need to be modified slightly to work without regions.

david jencks