Well, TBH as long as we do not lay down our roadmap what we expect from
Karaf's application service security (although Claus wrote down quite a
detailed idea :-)) I somehow have the feeling that this is the wrong thread
for a discussion about the security of those commands.
-->
@Commands: I still think that they'll better fit into other projects. I
would like to wait some days what the Aries guys think about the proposal
(I'll answer there too later today). Independently I like the idea of some
kind of Karaf-Team-Maintained-Enterprise-Command-Repository. Maybe we could
host it at github since it's ways fast to release/maintain there. We can
use the Karaf lists and issue tracker to work on them but have more
freedom. E.g. github.com/karaf or karaf-extras. If we allow only
contributions for ppl signed the CLA or via the Karaf issue tracker we
could in addition move those projects freely to karaf if we feel they're
ready for the core or a sub-project.
@Security: maybe start a new thread based on Claus's suggestions. I think
this could be a good target for Karaf-3.x/4.x (depending on how deep we
need to cut into Karaf for the various changes.

Kind regards,
Andreas