Hi all,

I noticed the addition of the choose url command, which I really like. It
actually implements what we have discussed countless of times about an easy
way of letting the user install 3rd party features.
I'd really like to see the file that contains the repository urls, hosted
on the web rather than built inside the distro, so that its easier to add,
remove update urls or even have different ranges for different karaf
versions.

Since the user will need to have internet access in order to install those
urls, I think it really makes sense. What do you think?

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*

**