OK did the typical key, artifact, notice checking and except for some
known, minor and non-blocking issues everything looks good on that
front.

The source packages build well, exactly as the tag, on "Windows 7
x86_3" and "Linux coprime 3.2.12-1-ARCH x86_64 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7
CPU 870 @ 2.93GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux".

In addition 2.2.6 runs fine with pax-wicket, paxexam-karaf and
hundreds of itests in 12 other projects I've upgraded.

So I think we finally got it. Good work guys!

+1 (binding)

Kind regards,
Andreas