Do you see the capability feature extension being able to handle the case
where say the web console feature s installed and then you add the event
admin feature, which the pax-web-runtime has an optional dependency on.  If
you currently install event admin after web console you get a big nasty
stack trace in the console window.

I guess what I would hope to avoid is feature soup.  It would be very nice
to be able to define all the dependencies and capabilities of SCR under the
SCR feature.   Then depending on the features that are installed in
addition to SCR, management and/or web console, those SCR "capabilities"
would be installed.

Make sense?

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 3:49 AM, Ioannis Canellos <ioca...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > definitely +1; nevertheless I still think we can "marry" Achims
> > proposal together with this capability think; don't you think?
>

> Of course, I think that these 2 ideas are complimentary.
>
> --
> *Ioannis Canellos*
> *
> FuseSource <http://fusesource.com>