Hi Charles and JB,

great that you bring this back up again :)

and thanks to JB for showing his mockups.
I like the second mockup of JB the best, though I surely don't want
to stop anyone to show his artistic challenges :D (Charles)
I think it would be best if we just open this up for everyone who
feels in the mood of designing a new look'n feel for the karaf site
and at the end we can do a vote for the best one.
I'm pretty sure we do have a couple of "artists" in our community
though I'm certainly not one of them.

so what do you guys think :)

regards, Achim

2012/8/27 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net>:
> Hi Charles,
>
> I already started a new look'n feel for the website (in the mean time of the
> ServiceMix one).
>
> You can find some mockup proposal here:
>
> http://maven.nanthrax.net/goodies/karaf/mockup_1/
> http://maven.nanthrax.net/goodies/karaf/mockup_2/
>
> I plan to resume my work on it.
>
> Regards
> JB
>

> On 08/27/2012 08:23 PM, Charles Moulliard wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> As lot of apache Web sites adopt or revamp their web site (Hadoop,
>> OpenEJB,
>> Cassandra, DeltaSpike), I would like to question the team about the idea
>> revamp Karaf web site towards something more sexy. If you are interested,
>> can design something like OpenEJB or DeltaSpike.
>>
>> Regards,
>>

> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> jbono...@apache.org