I hate to say this, but I wonder if it would be worthwhile to wait an
additional 24 hours for a mina 2.0.7 release.  Mina 2.0.5 broke
compatibility and that's the one we're on now, which means some
applications may just break if they're using an important method which has
been accidentally deleted.  Mina 2.0.6 has been released last week but
contains an important regression.  Mina 2.0.7 is under vote.

--
Guillaume Nodet