I think a valid "workaround" would be to offer a spring31 feature, I'm
quite sure
we're able to extract that kind of feature from trunk ;)

regarding the road-map proposal, yes this would be really helpful.
I know we have a Matrix showing which version does contain which
dependencies (@Jamie where is it located?)
but somehow it's again a pain to find it.

I think we need to redo our webpage desperately since not all
information can be found easily and the menu
doesn't necessarily relate to the content (e.g. the manual)

regards, Achim

Committer & Project Lead
OPS4J Pax for Vaadin
<http://team.ops4j.org/wiki/display/PAXVAADIN/Home> Commiter & Project