As I explained, I don't think that's possible.
The Main class is only responsible for shutting the framework when using
the bin/stop script and it does not have anything to do when shutting down
the framework from the inside using osgi:shutdown (or anything calling stop
on the system bundle).
Another way to ensure that the listener will be called first would be to
give to its bundle a very low start level so that it's listener will be
registered first.

--
Guillaume Nodet