Hi,

For a reason that I don't know, when I try to deploy a bundle containing a
feature file, the process does not succeed

Command used

install -s feature:mvn:org.apache.camel/camel-example-sql/2.11-SNAPSHOT

Bundle contains the features file here under

META-INF/org.apache.karaf.shell.features/features.xml

remark : directory name = org.apache.karaf.shell.features

In debug mode, I see that Felix looks for the following entry -->
META-INF/org.apache.karaf.shell.features/2.11-SNAPSHOT and of course
returns empty list here in the code

FeatureDeploymentListener

    public void bundleChanged(BundleEvent bundleEvent) {
            Bundle bundle = bundleEvent.getBundle();
            if (bundleEvent.getType() == BundleEvent.INSTALLED ||
bundleEvent.getType() == BundleEvent.RESOLVED || bundleEvent.getType() ==
BundleEvent.STARTED) {
                try {
                    List<URL> urls = new ArrayList<URL>();
                    Enumeration featuresUrlEnumeration =
bundle.findEntries("/META-INF/" + FEATURE_PATH + "/", "*.xml", false);
                    while (featuresUrlEnumeration != null &&
featuresUrlEnumeration.hasMoreElements()) {

Why bundle version has been added ? Is there a trick to avoid that ?

Regards,

--
Charles Moulliard