I think we should try to always offer both version. The spitted one is
better for linking, googling, ... but the single page version is great for
me looking for something specific opening the entire page and doing strg+f
on it :)

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 8:15 AM, Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net