One small organizational issue. We have 9 issues open for 3.0.0.RC1. Should we just move them to 3.0.0?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20KARAF%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%223.0.0.RC1%22%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

Christian

On 12.03.2013 09:56, Christian Schneider wrote:
+1 (non binding)

Tested with my (not yet released) voting tutorial. It contains a web UI, a cxf rest service and a camel route using the twitter component. So it should cover a fair amount of karaf. I used cxf 2.7.3 and camel 2.10.3.

Strangely on my first test run I got a NPE in blueprint. I was not able to reproduce this in subsequent runs though. If someone wants to also try it: https://github.com/cschneider/Karaf-Tutorial/tree/master/voting

Christian