I'm not sure how well that works with wars (I remember having issues back when we used to rely on wars).

kind regards,
christoph

On 2013-06-30 15:37, nseb wrote:
for example:
<feature name="jeet-core-api" version="1.0.1-SNAPSHOT">
                <feature>spring-tx</feature>
                <feature>jpa</feature>
                <feature>transaction</feature>
                <feature>jndi</feature>

<bundle>assembly:file:///D:\\Projects\\JeetConsulting\\jeet-core\\Sources\\jeet-core\\jeet-core-api\\target\\classes</bundle>
   </feature>

it helps to have when we develop have a hot redeployment, without rebuilding
a war.