I am using Karaf 2.3.1. I was following Apache Karaf Manual exercise
"Extending the console" page no. 105. I followed all the instruction ditto,
with a few deviations. I am able to load the bundle HelloShellCommand into
Karaf. It threw me a bundle Id. But the command "test.hello" is not working.

karaf@root> osgi:classes is showing
org/apache/karaf.shell/samplesHelloShellCommand.class

karaf@root> test.hello is showing command not found

karaf@root> osgi:list is showing Blueprint "Failure" for the given bundle.
State is Active.

I did deviate from the given instruction in "Compiling the JAR" section in
following steps:

Let's try to build the jar: I did build the jar from Eclipse.
File-Export-Java-Jar File.

Then run "mvn install": This is where I did not understand how Maven will
use the .jar file. It is looking for pom.xml. So, I went into root directory
and ran "mvn install". It went through successfully.

osgi:install -s
mvn:org.apache.karaf.shell.samples/shell-sample-commands/1.0-SNAPSHOT also
went through successfully. But I suspect Blueprint.xml did not go through.

I need help in:

1. How to resolve this?

2. How to know in Karaf what commands test.hello is installed with each
bundle? I want to know which osgi command will tell me about user defined
commands installed with bundle. I mean to know the capability of bundle I
need this command. I did issue osgi:info and osgi:classes but it did not
tell me about commands inside the bundles.

3. .jar file created in step-1 is different from "mvn install" which uses
pom.xml. Is there something I am missing? How to make mvn use the .jar?

4. And why blueprint.xml did not load?

Thanks in advance