Am Freitag, 27. Dezember 2013 schrieb Achim Nierbeck:
> The tools for testing are now included with pax-exam. You just need to use
> those.

hello Achim,

I already use them from Pax Exam. The integration tests for Sling Launchpad
Karaf look very similar to yours in Camel-Pax-Exam-Demo (which uses Karaf
2.2.11). I think you will face the same problem when upgrading to 3.0.0. Btw
you can remove the dependency org.apache.kataf.tooling.exam.options from
route-control/pom.xml.

regards,
O.