Hi,

just when you start Karaf or when deploying your application ?

Regards
JB

On 01/22/2014 11:10 PM, nseb wrote:
Hi ,

I chekout and make the latest sources, the container starts, but I have
another problem:

java.lang.ClassCastException: Proxyaf836321_440f_462c_82a7_58316fa52170
cannot be cast to org.apache.aries.blueprint.NamespaceHandler
        at
org.apache.aries.blueprint.namespace.NamespaceHandlerRegistryImpl.addingService(NamespaceHandlerRegistryImpl.java:113)
        at
org.osgi.util.tracker.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdding(ServiceTracker.java:932)

-----
CTO , JeetConsulting.

Analyze now your Maven Java projects' dependencies , here