Hi All,

Im using Karaf 2.3.2 and need to interact with Derby DB through my bundles.
I have installed the Derby driver 10.10.1.1 as directed in
http://www.liquid-reality.de/display/liquid/2012/01/13/Apache+Karaf+Tutorial+Part+6+-+Database+Access

I have also deployed the datasource-derby.xml blueprint file as directed in
:
https://github.com/cschneider/Karaf-Tutorial/blob/master/db/datasource/datasource-derby.xml

both the bundles are now ACTIVE in Karaf:
[ 242] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   80] Apache Derby 10.10
(10.10.1000001.1458268)
[ 243] [Active     ] [Created     ] [       ] [   80] datasource-derby.xml
(0.0.0)

But when I try to use any of the db: commands, I cant find them in the
command list. Am I missing some step here? Kindly help.

Thanks,
Sapna