Matt,

If you tested version 2.3.6 and you're satisfied you are allowed to vote :-)
Even if you feel something is not worth releasing, for example if you feel
there is a crucial bugfix missing, you're allowed to vote.
It's just not binding, still as you are hanging around here you are already
part of the community.

Regards, Achim

sent from mobile device