Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

  +1 (binding): Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Achim Nierbeck, Andreas Pieber,
Guillaume Nodet, Freeman Fang, and Jamie Goodyear

  +1 (non binding): Andre Lanouette, jfortin, Heath Kesler, Johan
Edstrom, Stuart McCulloch, Krzysztof Sobkowiak, Harald Wellmann, David
Bosschaert, Roedl Lukas, fdiebolt, jonathan.vila, and Charlie Mordant.

I will copy this release to the Karaf dist directory and
promote the artifacts to the central Maven repository.