Hi All,

I need to enable https support in Karaf 2.3.6 for all my REST Web
services(internal testing).
Have generated a self signed cert using
openSSL(http://www.akadia.com/services/ssh_test_certificate.html) and
imported the same in the karaf keystore(keytool -import -trustcacerts..)
The following properties go in the org.ops4j.pax.web.cfg file:

org.osgi.service.http.enabled=false
org.osgi.service.http.port=8080
org.osgi.service.http.port.secure=8081
org.osgi.service.http.secure.enabled=true
org.ops4j.pax.web.ssl.keystore=keystore.jks
org.ops4j.pax.web.ssl.keystore.type=JKS
org.ops4j.pax.web.ssl.password=password
org.ops4j.pax.web.ssl.keypassword=password
org.ops4j.pax.web.ssl.clientauthwanted=false
org.ops4j.pax.web.ssl.clientauthneeded=false

After restarting the server(so that properties take effect), I keep getting
the following error from the browser when I try to access the REST URLS:

CHROME:
Unable to make a secure connection to the server. This may be a problem with
the server, or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate that
you don't have.
Error code: ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

MOZILLA:
An error occurred during a connection to vserv1418.us.oracle.com:8081. SSL
received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. (Error code:
ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

Does anyone know the real issue?

TIA,
Sapna