Hi Oliver,

if you want to migrate smoothly, you can still use features xmlns < 1.3.0: it should work as before.

If you want to use new style features repository XML (xmlns >= 1.3.0), in that case you use the new features resolver.

The dependency attribute is no more required with xmlns 1.3.0 as the resolver deals with that.

Regards
JB