Looks quite good on my iPhone 6 Plus but strangely not all links are not
clickable.

For example if I click on Documentation in the top menu and then want to click
on Karaf Container 4.x [online] link it doesn’t do anything. Testing this in
Safari’s responsive design mode has the same behavior. Not sure what’s going on
there.

Strangely all the links in the top menu always work, but any link in the
content doesn’t !

cheers,
  Serge…

> On 21 janv. 2016, at 14:53, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <j...@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Morgan helped me to fix the mobile rendering issue.
>
> I updated the website proposal on the same URL:
>
> http://maven.nanthrax.net/goodies/karaf/site/
>
> (NB: don't forget to refresh your browser cache with CTRL-SHIFT-R)
>
> I gonna add couple of missing links, but you can consider this mockup as the
> one to vote on.
>
> @Milen: as you voted -1 due to the mobile rendering, can you take a new look
> and see if it's OK for you now ?
>
> For the others, don't hesitate to vote (if it's not already done).
>
> Thanks !
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 01/19/2016 10:24 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I extending this vote to 72 more hours in order for me to fix the
>> rendering on mobile, and add the release schedule information.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 01/13/2016 06:58 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> As already discussed on the mailing list, I would like to promote the
>>> new website.
>>>
>>> As reminder, the new website proposal is there:
>>>
>>> http://maven.nanthrax.net/goodies/karaf/site/
>>>
>>> Please vote to approve the new website:
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Approve the new website promotion
>>> [ ] -1 Don't approve the new website (please provide specific comments)
>>>
>>> This vote will be open for at least 72 hours.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Regards